Big steps forward.  Another Tuesday evening Fab Lab session and I managed to solder the pins (bady) onto the VEML6070 UV sensor.  Also borrowed a breadboard and some jacks.  

_DSC8240.JPG

 

Here are the pics of the setup via the breadboard.

 

Once I figured out how to get the jacks running between the sensor, breadboard and the SENS01 Raspberry Pi it was time to tackle the interface via Terminal.  Wow - was that daunting.  And I'm still struggling with a couple lines of code.  But the learning curve was amazing, and I've begun to get some vague understanding about how the syntax works in Python.  So much to learn!

 

_DSC8253.JPG
_DSC8255.JPG